Blender creamy avocado dip is a delicious and healthy dip made primarily from ripe avocados, which are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, and other important nutrients.
This creamy and flavorful dip is made by blending ripe avocados with other ingredients like garlic, lime juice, and spices in a blender until smooth.
Creamy Avocado Dip
- 1 Blender
- 1 avocado, scoop out the flesh
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1. Add all ingredients into the blender container. Secure the lid.
- Start the blending at low speed, then quickly increase to highest speed and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
Introduction about Blender Creamy Avocado Dip
The dish is perfect for those who are short on time and want to make a healthy and delicious snack or appetizer in just a few minutes. It can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, vegetables, or used as a spread on sandwiches and wraps.
Not only is blender creamy avocado dip quick and easy to make, but it is also a nutritious alternative to other dips that are high in calories and fat. Avocados are low in carbs and high in monounsaturated fats, which are healthy fats that have been linked to lower cholesterol and improved heart health.
In summary, blender creamy avocado dip is a tasty, convenient, and healthy dip that can be made in just a few minutes using a blender. It’s perfect for those who are looking for a quick and easy snack or appetizer that’s packed with nutrition and flavor.
Nutritional ingredients (Amount per Serving)
Fat 10.9 g
Carbohydrates 6.8 g
Sugar 1.2 g
Protein 0.9 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
- Use ripe avocados: To make the dip creamy and flavorful, it’s important to use ripe avocados. Ripe avocados should be slightly soft to the touch and yield to gentle pressure.
- Add lime juice: Lime juice is a key ingredient in blender creamy avocado dip, as it adds a bright and tangy flavor to the dip and also helps prevent the avocados from turning brown.
- Use a high-speed blender: To ensure a smooth and creamy texture, it’s best to use a high-speed blender when making the dip. If you don’t have a high-speed blender, you can still make the dip using a regular blender, but you may need to blend it for a longer time.
- Adjust the seasoning: The amount of seasoning you add to the dish can be adjusted to suit your tastes. Start with a small amount and add more as needed until you reach the desired flavor.
- Chill before serving: After making the creamy avocado dip, chill it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the dip to thicken slightly.
- Customize the recipe: Blender creamy avocado dip is a versatile dip that can be customized to suit your tastes. You can add other ingredients like jalapenos, cilantro, or diced tomatoes to add extra flavor and texture to the dip.
By following these tips, you can make a delicious and nutritious blender creamy avocado dip that’s perfect for snacking or entertaining.
FAQs of Blender Creamy Avocado Dip
Q: How long does blender creamy avocado dip last in the fridge?
Blender creamy avocado dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After that, it may start to turn brown and lose its flavor.
Q: Can I freeze blender creamy avocado dip?
A: It’s not recommended to freeze blender creamy avocado dip, as the texture may change and become watery when thawed.
Q: Can I use frozen avocado to make creamy avocado dip?
A: While it’s possible to use frozen avocado to make the dip, the texture may not be as creamy as using fresh avocados. Also, frozen avocado may have a slightly different flavor than fresh avocados.
Q: Can I make blender creamy avocado dip without a blender?
A: While a blender is the easiest and most efficient way to make the dip, you can also use a food processor or a hand mixer to blend the ingredients together.
Q: Can I use lemon juice instead of lime juice in blender for creamy avocado dip?
A: Yes, you can use lemon juice instead of lime juice in the dip, but the flavor will be slightly different. Lime juice is preferred as it adds a bright and tangy flavor that complements the avocado well.
Overall, blender creamy avocado dip is a tasty and healthy dip that can be customized to suit your tastes. Whether you’re serving it as a snack or as part of a meal, this is a delicious addition to any menu.