Homemade granola can be a healthy, comforting and delicious treat. Most of the store-bought stuff is high in sugar.
I love homemade granola for its versatility. You can use so many different ingredients and get different flavors every time!
This crunchy granola is vegan, gluten free, soy free, refined sugar free and it’s made with delicious pecans and dried cranberries. Yum!
To make these delicious parfaits, simply combine granola with coconut yogurt and fresh berries.
- 70 grams pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 150 grams rolled oats (gluten free)
- 50 grams fine oats (gluten free)
- 20 grmas chia seeds
- 50 grams unsweetened dried cranberries
- 20 grams coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 60 grams coconut oil, melted
- 60 grams pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut chips
- 2 Tbsp rose petals (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almonds, oats, chia seeds, coconut sugar, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut oil and maple syrup. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread the granola on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and remove the baking sheet. Flip the granola with a spatula and put the sheet back in the still-hot oven for 10 minutes to dry out.
- Let cool completely. Transfer an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place for up to 8 weeks.