This is hands down my new favorite Almond granola recipe! It’s super easy, crispy, gluten-free, vegan-friendly and sweetened with maple syrup only! I used almond butter but this recipe works with any nut butter.
You can use store-bought 100% natural almond butter, but I really recommend you try to make your own nut butter from scratch because it’s much easier than you think and way better than store-bought. All you need is just one ingredient, a food processor and 12 minutes!
Granola is perfect for breakfast, combined with milk, yogurt and fruit. But also as a snack to eat directly from the jar!
You can pair the granola with fresh fruits and coconut yogurt to create some parfaits just like I did.
Love to hear if you try this recipe! Leave me a comment below, rate the recipe or take a snap and tag me on Instagram! Don’t forget to follow me @foodie.yuki on Instagram for more healthy recipe!
- food processor, oven
Ingredients for the homemade almond butter
- 300 grams almonds
Ingredients for the almond granola
- 3 cups / 320 g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup / 100 g chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp / 20 g ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup / 80 g homemade almond butter
- 1/3 cup / 90 g pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup / 50 g coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slices
For the homemade almond butter
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend for about 12 minutes or until smooth. Store in a glass jar.
For the almond granola
- Preheat oven to 170C | 340F degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine
- Pour mixture over oat mixture
- Pour onto a lined baking sheet and spread out the granola evenly.
- Bake granola for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, or until granola is slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet. Don't stir while cooling.
- Add the optional add-ins of choice, like coconut chips, almond slices, rose petals
- The granola will keep in an airtight container or glass jar for up to one month.
Introduction about Almond granola
Almond granola is a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack option that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It is typically made with rolled oats, nuts, honey, and other nutritious ingredients that are baked until crispy and golden brown.
Almond granola is a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, making it a satisfying and filling meal that can help you start your day off right.
Plus, it’s easy to customize with your favorite ingredients, such as dried fruits, coconut flakes, or chocolate chips, to make it even more delicious and satisfying.
Whether you enjoy it with milk or yogurt, as a topping for smoothie bowls, or as a grab-and-go snack, almond granola is a nutritious and flavorful option that’s sure to become a staple in your diet.
Here are some serving suggestions for almond granola:
- With Yogurt: Almond granola pairs perfectly with yogurt. You can add a generous scoop of granola to your favorite variety of yogurt for a crunchy and satisfying breakfast or snack.
- On top of Smoothie Bowls: is a great addition to smoothie bowls. Simply sprinkle some granola on top of your favorite smoothie bowl for an added crunch and boost of nutrition.
- With Milk: You can enjoy just like any other cereal with milk. Add a scoop of granola to your bowl of milk and enjoy a nutritious and filling breakfast.
- As a Snack: is a great snack option that you can enjoy on its own or with some nuts and dried fruit. You can also pack it in a small container and take it with you on-the-go for a quick and easy snack.
- As a Topping: makes a great topping for pancakes, waffles, or French toast. Sprinkle some granola on top of your favorite breakfast dish for added texture and flavor.
- In Parfaits: Layer with yogurt, fresh fruit, and honey to create a delicious and nutritious parfait. This is a great option for a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
- As a Trail Mix: Mix with nuts, dried fruit, and seeds to create a tasty and healthy trail mix. This is a great snack option for hiking or outdoor activities.
Overall, almond granola is a versatile and delicious ingredient that can be enjoyed in many different ways. Whether you prefer it as a topping, a snack, or as a component of a larger dish, almond granola is a nutritious and satisfying option that’s sure to please.
In conclusion, almond granola is a nutritious and delicious breakfast or snack option that is easy to make and customize.
It is a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and can be enjoyed in many different ways, such as with yogurt, on top of smoothie bowls, or as a snack on its own. With its satisfying crunch and versatile flavor, almond granola is sure to become a staple in your diet.