With just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes prep time, these overnight oats are a great alternative to porridge/oatmeal when it’s very hot outside.
Make sure to prepare them in the evening to enjoy cold the next morning!
You can use any nut butter of choice, but peanut butter is always a great idea, isn’t it? To avoid mushy oats, I prefer to use thick rolled oats.
This recipe is vegan, naturally sweetened, gluten-free and so delicious!
Top with your favorite toppings, like peanut butter, fresh berries, coconut chips and chocolate chunks.
Love to hear if you make these. Leave me a comment below, rate the recipe or take a snap and tag me on Instagram.
Peanut butter overnight oats
- blender or food processor, 2 jars
- 1/2 cup/ 120g non dairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup / 60g unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup / 90g rolled oats
- In a blender or food processor, combine the milk, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the rolled oats between the jars.
- Divide the milk mixture between the jars and stir to combine
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy cold the next morning. Add peanuts, chocolate chunks, coconut chips, fresh berries or any topping you like.