Keep glowing (and shining) with these superfood parfaits! Creamy layers of strawberry and goji coconut yogurt topped with Almond & Goji granola and lots of fresh berries. This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free and it’s full of antioxidants!
Red berries are delicious, healthy and good for your skin!
I love to combine a good crunchy homemade granola to creamy coconut yogurt, don’t you?
For the parfaits
- 300 grams /oz unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 40 grams/cup red currant
- 160 grams fresh strawberries
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp agave / maple syrup
- 1 tbsp goji berry powder
For the Almond and Goji granola
- 120 grams gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp homemade almond butter
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- pinch rose salt
- 2 tbso goji berries
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
Make the parfaits
- Place the strawberries, red currant, agave and goji powder in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Gently fold in the coconut yogurt and stir to combine.
Make the Almond & Goji granola
- Preheat oven to 170C/ 330F degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter and agave syrup. Add 2 tbsp almond milk and stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, place the oats and rose salt and mix to combine.
- Pour the almond mixture over the oats and stir until well coated.
- Spread the granola over the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- If you like big chunks, (I mean, who doesn’t?!!) let the granola cool down on the baking sheet and don’t stir until it reaches room temperature.
- Once it’s cold, you can break it down and add the goji berries and chopped almonds.