If you love tropical fruits as much as I do, you need to try this super easy and healthy dessert! It’s vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, soy free, nut free, low calorie and tastes like summer!
I topped the vanilla and mango panna cotta with some coconut yogurt and a coulis made of mango and passion fruit.
I recommend you to reserve some mango chunks for the toppings and to add a handful berries!
Mango & Vanilla panna cotta with passion fruit coulis
- 200 grams fresh mango
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100 grams coconut cream
- 200 ml rice milk
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/2 tsp agar powder
- 2 passion fruits
- In a blender or food processor, blend the mango together with 2 Tbsp agave/ maple syrup and vanilla.
- Place the mixture into a medium size bowl and reserve about 2 tbsp of the mango purée for the coulis.
- In a medium saucepan, add the coconut cream, rice milk and 1 Tbsp agave and dissolve agar. Heat over medium heat whisking continuously until it starts to boil.
- Add the coconut mixture to the mango purée and whisk to combine.Transfer to jars or glasses.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango purée with 2 passion fruits. Pour the coulis over the panna cotta. Place the jars into the refrigerator to set for 2 hours.
- Right before serving, top the panna cotta with coconut yogurt, mango chunks, and fresh berries.