This is such a classic combo. And one of my faves!
Fluffy and delicious with the melted chocolate chips inside!
Chocolate and orange pancakes
- 200 grams spelt flour
- 25 grams sweet potato flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 250 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted, at room temperature
- 70 grams pure maple syrup
- 100 ml water
- 2 organic oranges, zest
- 50 grams chocolate chips
- In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, combine oat milk, vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add the orange zest.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add the water and combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a very small no stick pan over medium heat and cook about 1/4 cup mixture at a time with the lid on. Cook the pancakes about 3 minutes each side.
- Enjoy with coconut yogurt, maple syrup and fresh fruits.